On average, children ask 73 questions a day. Unfortunately, there’s no statistic on the number of times a kid makes their parents facepalm per day but if we were to make a guess, we’d say it’s a lot!
And it’s not just the questions. Occasionally, they’ll do something that makes you feel conflicted and you won’t know whether to laugh or cry. We at Bright Side think these 19 pictures below perfectly illustrate that feeling.
1. We can feel the headache settling in.
© kovikovi144 / reddit
2. “My daughter thought this was her. Bonus: my son is in the background.”
© Trampolice / reddit
3. “My son feeding his fake dog goldfish while his real dog sits outside, pissed”
© forester1983 / reddit
4. “My daughter felt one straw was not enough…”
© IAmCanadian / reddit
5. I mean, he does have a point.
© Why1sGam0Ra / reddit
6. “My kids have disabled my iPod for 45 years.”
© CFearon615 / reddit
7. “Caught my son watching cartoons at 3 AM. He didn’t expect to be caught.”
© picc / imgur
8. “This is how my son was sleeping. He may be immortal.”
© dreadpirateciv / imgur
9. “My son just made a huge mess. This is his ’just let me explain’ face.”
© mjonesbulldog / imgur
10. “My 6-year-old daughter is great at multitasking.”
© KentuckyforKentucky / reddit
11. “Took my daughter out for a nice dinner…”
© thegreatbarcia / reddit
12. “My son after trying to get back down from washing his hands. Just hanging there…helpless…”
© fiteMILK / reddit
13. “Playing hide and seek with my kids and this is how I found my daughter.”
© 11BINF / reddit
14. “My 2-year-old daughter drew a pillow with chalk, then laid down for a nap…”
© mpbishop / reddit
15. “Took my daughter to a Van Gogh exhibit.”
© Ka_paw / reddit
16. My daughter makes beds in random places. Found her asleep in a Costco tote/container.
17. My daughter has been picking out her own clothes and watching her big brother get on the bus.
© MatthewSmith58 / reddit